Need to add new swift device in the following environment:
- RHOSP 13, 16.0, 16.1
- During overcloud deployment Swift was configured to use
/srv/node/d1as a storage device (folder on local disk).
- Existing overcloud templates were customized.
SwiftRawDisksparameter was defined to use
/dev/vdbdrive to store swift data.
/dev/vdbwasn't used after running deploy command.
Need to finish swift data migration and delete
/srv/node/d1 from list of swift's storage devices.
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 14
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 15
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.0
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.1
This document contains operation that can be destructive. Make sure to have a backup and fully understand what is being explained. If there should be any question, please contact Red Hat Support.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.