- Couch Base DB server becomes hung and recieves "out of memory" errors despite there being plenty of free memory.
- High fragmentation of memory is observed resulting in memory reclamation functions being called.
- This eventually results in a hung system caused by inability to allocate higher order memory pages.
- Observed, but not limited too:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7
- Couchbase Server DB
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.