- After upgrade from Satellite 6.2.12 to Sat 6.3 the luns disappeared
- After upgrading to RHEL 7.5, disks no longer disicovered
- Booting into RHEL 7.5 disks are missing
- Performing a LIP request after boot results in the disks being discovered
- When the system is rebooted, storage LUNs are unavailable and the system does not come up
- Booting back into 7.4 kernel works, disks/luns show up
- Need to figure out why LUNs are not presenting in RHEL 7.5
- LUNs behind qla2xxx driver no longer show up in RHEL 7.5
- Unable to detect storage LUNs after updating kernel from RHEL 7.4 to 7.5 with qla2xxx
- Problem with automatic LUN detection in RHEL 7.5 system, on boot.
- Issuing a LIP discovers the LUNs but rescan of SCSI bus doesn't.
- Qlogic ports do not transition online fully without a follow-up manual LIP of the HBA ports .
Unable to detect LUNs even after device rescan using following command:
# echo "- - -" > /sys/class/scsi_host/hostH/scan
- RHEL 7.5
- systems running kernels earlier than 3.10.0-862.11.6.el7
- QLogic qla2xxx FC driver
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.