- A container in an OpenStack container fails to connect to a remote instance right away. It may eventually connect but connectivity continues to be intermittent.
- Pings between the same systems works without issue.
- Packet capture analysis shows the issue is caused by some of the VXLAN encapsulated traffic disappearing.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- enic driver
- Cisco UCS hardware
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.