- Standard network performance tooling displays remarkable drops in throughput (~50%), along with high number of retransmissions, drastic reduction in TCP Congestion Window (Cwnd), and out-of-order packets on a single TCP network stream traffic between two instances running on different compute nodes (East-West traffic).
- The problem can also be reproduced on physical nodes by directly using interfaces that have to cross a
- Red Hat Enterprice Linux (RHEL) 7
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform (RHOSP) 10
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform (RHOSP) 11
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform (RHOSP) 12
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.