- Customer needs to have application (inside OpenShift) access an application (external to OpenShift) that is running on an IP address that falls within the servicesSubnet range for their OpenShift Cluster. The only way to correct this would be to change the servicesSubnet and serviceNetworkCIDR values, which appears to be unsupported as well as breaking various service if you change it on a currently running cluster.
- We have an application that requires connectivity to an external service with the same subnet as the configured servicesSubnet and serviceNetworkCIDR in our OpenShift deployment.
- Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise
- 3.0, 3.1, 3.2
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.9
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.