- If CLI is used to add a property with the following command there is a deprecation message shown in the logfile, what is the reason and how to avoid it?
- See a WFLYCTL0395 warning
INFO [org.jboss.as.controller.management-deprecated] WFLYCTL0395: Operation add against the resource at address /subsystem=jgroups/stack=udp/protocol=FD_SOCK/property=start_port is deprecated, and it might be removed in future version. See the the output of the read-operation-description operation to learn more about the deprecation.
- There is a deprecation message if CLI is used to configure properties, but the change seems to be applied and correct if check the XML file.
What is the reason for this?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Grid (RHJDG)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.