Need to have a JDG cache request to fail fast for business reason, is there a configuration option for this?
- If the Spring @Cacheable annotation is used there is no possibility to use asynchronous get to not block the application
- If the socket-timeout is set to a low value to fail fast it will not only fail fast on the client site but the application is badly affected, what is the reason?
- Is there any operational timeout for get and put operations to limit the time for those cache operations?
- How to set a timeout for invocations via Hot Rod client?
- Red Hat Data Grid (RHDG, JDG)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.