- Attempt to patch EAP 7 using JBoss ON fails;
- Patching of EAP 7 using JBoss ON failed on the master EAP and succeeded on the slave leaving them unable to communcate;
EAP 7 patching using JBoss ON fails with the error:
Error trying to shutdown the server: Unable to connect due to unrecognised server certificate. Server's certificate needs to be manually accepted by user.
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (ON) 3.3.10
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 7
- EAP 7 is secured (required SSL authentication);
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.