When installed and loaded, we experience the following (all these are problematic and didn't happen in RHEL7.4 with the previous version of dash-to-dock):
- The the dock is active, switching to the activities view also shows the dash, doubling up on the dash/dock (and one over the top of the other)
- When dash-to-dock is activated, loading gnome-tweak-tool shows a warning sign next to the extension and hovering over this shows "Error loading extension"
- After the dock has been activated, we expect to be able to disable it again. Due to the above, we don't see to be able to
- The Waffle button on the dock does not open the Activities view as it should (although right click to alter the settings does work)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation 7.5
- gnome-shell-extension-dash-to-dock 3.26.2
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.