- After upgrading RHEL 7.3 to RHEL 7.4 under RHEV-M environment, virtual machines could no longer talk to outside network.
- VMs could talk to other VMs on the same host (via the bridge) but no traffic could go in or outside network.
- After finding this was only happening on a few hosts in the same cluster, realized the issue was with having an
- When disabled
SR-IOVat Dell BIOS level, the VMs were able to talk again to outside environment.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4
- Red Hat enterprise Virtualization-M 4.0
- Intel X710-DA2 NIC
- SR-IOV Feature
- Dell Server R430s
- Network Driver: i40e
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.