- Red Hat offers 3 different versions of Apache (found in the httpd package); what is the difference between each one?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Apache HTTP Server
- JBoss EWS (Apache Web Server) / JBoss Core Services (JBCS) httpd
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- I can download either the Apache http web server or the web application server, as I understand the only difference between them is that the web application server includes Tomcat with http server while the download of http server doesn't include it? In the download page of EAP 6.x, there also HTTP server for download, is that download have configurations for EAP server? or is the same like the download in the JBoss Web Server without particular configurations?
- Apache httpd from Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- JBoss Enterprise Web Server (JWS/JBoss EWS)
- JBoss Core Services (JBCS)
- JBoss Enterprise Application Server (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.