- Executable and shared library(ies) linked to different versions of a symbol.
- Underlinked object linked to unversioned symbol(s).
- Properly linked object linked to the correct (versioned) symbols.
- Normally the problem happens with
libpthreadsymbols, but might also happen with
- Commonly happen with a
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.3 or newer
- glibc-2.17-149.el7.i686 or newer
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.