- Currently users needs to log in twice to access Jenkins. User first logins to Openshift and clicks on (jenkins) application route . Jenkins login screen is prompted where user has to login again with same credentials.
- Is it possible that if user has logged into openshift, clicks the routes and get directly logged into the application without entering username and password again?
- Reduce the re-login efforts from end users when they switch between applications within openshift using openshift oauth.
Currently switching between openshift apps from openshift console like Kibana and Jenkins we had to enter our username and password again.
- Note: Kibana and Jenkins app are just example . Capability should be built to include all apps using openshift authentication.
- OpenShift Container Platform
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.