- It appears the recent upgrade to 3.6 overwrote the ES dc's and they are no longer pointing to the host based storage.
- I no longer see old logs after upgrading
- Is it safe to just manually add the configs back so I can use locally mounted storage for Elasticsearch?
- What happened to the storage in my
logging-esDC / deploymentconfigs?
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.