- When trying to view the properties of an image file on the desktop via the context menu, it only refreshes the desktop, and no window opens with properties as expected.
- Repeating this action crashes GNOME and the user gets thrown back to the GDM login screen.
- When trying to view the properties of an image file on the desktop via the context menu, an error message is seen in
/var/log/messagesreferring to a segfault in
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4
- GNOME desktop environment
- Nautilus version 3.22.3-4 or below
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.