- Getting an error while configuring JBoss EAP as a service in Windows Server.
Please install native utilities into expected location $JBOSS_HOME\..\jbcs-jsvc-1.0
- Already tried to follow the steps in the chapter of 4.3. CONFIGURING JBOSS EAP AS A SERVICE IN MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER but the products dropdown is empty.
- Not able to find Apache Jsvc in the dropdown.
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform(EAP)
- Red Hat JBoss Core Services (JBCS)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.