[Satellite6] how to mimic from command line repository sync requests that are failing?
- having proxy configured or some non-standard networking paths between Satellite and
cdn.redhat.com/ Akamai servers
- repository synchronize fails with connection error or file not found
- alternatively, Capsule sync from Satellite fails under similar circumstances
- Is there a way how to mimic the failing repository sync requests, but from command line?
Red Hat Satellite 6.2 or newer
- including Sat 6.10+ with pulp-3
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.