A Live Storage Migration was performed and during the sequence, the
qemu-kvmprocess for the guest terminated abnormally.
messagesfile on the host on which the guest was running reported;
Jan 2 15:16:12 rhv-host abrt-hook-ccpp: Process 11275 (qemu-kvm) of user 107 killed by SIGABRT - dumping core Jan 2 15:16:12 rhv-host libvirtd: 2018-01-02 13:16:12.736+0000: 9004: error : qemuMonitorIORead:588 : Unable to read from monitor: Connection reset by peer
- Red Hat Virtualization (RHV) 4.1
- Red Hat Virtualization Hypervisor (RHVH) 7.4
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.4
- qemu-kvm-rhev-2.9.x versions only
- IO Threads enabled for the VM
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.