- How to check JBoss EAP start-up is completed.
- Is there something that we could do with CLI that will not return until JBoss EAP 6.3.2 has fully started?
- Is there a CLI command to detect that the server is completely started ?
- Is there any
CLIcommand to check for JBoss server status?
- How to check JBoss is running through JBoss CLI in EAP 6?
EAP 4.3we used to invoke MBean
jboss.system:type=Serverand check the value of the "Started" property to determine if JBoss has stated. Is there any similar or equivalent method available in
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.