- Due to a bug with bitrot lookup,
trusted.bit-rot.versionxattrs are present on files.
- Since this xattr value will be different in each brick of the replica, afr starts triggering spurious metadata heals.
This issue can be results of below two scenario :
1) bitrot was enabled and then disabled (or)
2) if this was an upgraded setup from 3.2. (In 3.2, the trusted.bit-rot.version xattr would apparently be set even if bitrot was not enabled).
Issue is being tracked through bug 1519740, which is set to released with Red Hat gluster storage 3.4.
- Red Hat Gluster Storage 3.X
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.