- Customer is not able to create two or more cinder volumes from glance image
- After a first cinder volume creation from an encrypted glance image, further volume creation are failing, whether they are encrypted or not. Rebooting the host allow one more volume creation (encrypted), then the issue appears again.
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10.
- openstack-cinder < 9.1.4-21.el7ost.
- ISCSI + NetApp backend (encrypted)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.