- Why does deployment fail at overcloud.AllNodesDeploySteps.ControllerDeployment_Step1.1 ?
- Overcloud deployment is stuck at overcloud.AllNodesDeploySteps.ControllerDeployment_Step1.1 with following error:
deploy_stderr: | /Firewall[998 log all]: Skipping because of failed dependencies Warning: /Firewall[999 drop all]: Skipping because of failed dependencies
- Pacemaker fails to form cluster while deployment & does not create /etc/corosync/corosync.conf .
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 11
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.