- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)5 ,6 and 7.
- When executing yum update/install/remove, yum did not ask for a confirmation before command execution.
- Set "assumeyes=0" in the /etc/yum.conf file.
- If assumeyes in /etc/yum.conf is set to 1, yum does not ask for the confirmation during the package update/install/remove.
- Check the /etc/yum.conf file for any extra option.
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.