- Is it possible to make role based access to Fuse containers inside OpenShift ?
- Is it possible to get the following:
- Read-only access for developers (who have the namespace view role only and receive the attached error when trying to open the console)
- Ability to lock down certain actions, or only allow certain users to do things like stop camel routes
- Audit trail for when a user performs an operation, e.g. clears a queue in ActiveMQ.
- OpenShift Container Platform 3.X
- Fuse Integration Services (FIS) 2.x
- JBoss A-MQ xPaaS 6.x
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.