- What is the plan for RHEL support for for OpenJDK 9, 18.3 and 18.9?
- The production ready OpenJDK 9 (1.9) GA release officially came out September 21, 2017 but was available long before that as a stable release candidate. The GA release has already been packaged for production use in Linux by Oracle and in Azul's Zulu.
- Will OpenJDK 9 be supported on RHEL 7 or some future version of RHEL?
- Is there a Lifecycle and Support Policy for OpenJDK 10, 11 and future releases?
- Does Red Hat have any current plans on shipment of OpenJDK 10?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.