- What is the plan for RHEL support for for OpenJDK 9, 18.3 and 18.9?
- The production ready OpenJDK 9 (1.9) GA release officially came out September 21, 2017 but was available long before that as a stable release candidate. The GA release has already been packaged for production use in Linux by Oracle and in Azul's Zulu.
- Will OpenJDK 9 be supported on RHEL 7 or some future version of RHEL?
- Is there a Lifecycle and Support Policy for OpenJDK 10, 11 and future releases?
- Does Red Hat have any current plans on shipment of OpenJDK 10?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.