- A controller went down and is not recoverable.
- The OS is corrupt on a controller.
- A controller needs to be replaced in the environment, but time is needed to schedule a maintenance window and prepare for the activity.
- How to restore service to an HA environment that has lost one controller?
- Galera cluster will not sync after the loss of a controller and the remaining two nodes created a split cluster.
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.