How can I change the protocol, port or hostname of the redirect generated by Tomcat?
- How can I change the protocol, port or hostname of the redirect generated by j_security_check in Tomcat?
- SSL is being terminated at a F5 that sits in front of Tomcat. The redirects generated by j_security_check should point back to a https endpoint even though the request is hitting the http connector.
- Is there a way to get the correct HTTP scheme using Tomcat
- We have setup where SSL is being terminated at a F5 load balancer that sits in front of Apache web server which connects with Tomcat using mod_proxy. When accessing the application via load balancer it observed that the IP address and port of the Tomcat server getting exposed and web browser show security WARNING regarding mixed content in the page.
- send redirect to apache port.
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.