- The following scenario works fine on RHEV3.0 but is not working on RHEV3.1:
- Created a new admin type role (ProjectAdmin) and grant permissions to allow the creation of new server VM's.
- Added a new user to the datacentre and assigned them to the ProjectAdmin role.
- Logged in as the user and attempted to create a VM but encountered the error :- "User is not authorised to perform this action"
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.1
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.