- We are not able to use font sans serif after the upgrade with OpenJDK or IBM JDK.
- New Exception using fonts libraries in openjdk 220.127.116.11-2 .
- Java exception about font after upgrading to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4
- openjdk 18.104.22.168-2 and above
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.