- The sosreport collides with 3rd party kernel drivers for
Dialogic Diva BRI-2 PCIe v2 (ISDN card)
- Unable to run sosreport, because the step :
Running 49/85: networking...
- It never finishes, instead the disk runs out of space.
- Tracking this down while sosreport is running leads to a file like
- Having size of 25 GB and more.
$ ls -l /proc/net/eicon/diva_idi -rw-r--r--. 1 root root 0 Feb 17 19:27 /proc/net/eicon/diva_idi $
diva_idifile is created by the 3rd party kernel drivers for Dialogic Diva BRI-2 PCIe v2 (ISDN card) which is provided by the hardware vendor.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.