Gtk applications may not print if print server is configured with non-standard ports
- Printing works with some applications (LibreOffice, gwenview, for example), but not with other applications (Gedit, Firefox, Gnome-help, Gimp, Gthumb, for example).
- Printers not available when using non-standard port for CUPS BrowsePoll
- Print Server: Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6
- Print Server with CUPS is configured to use a port other than 631/ipp
- Client: Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6
- Common Unix Printing System (CUPS)
- Gtk2 Framework
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.