- I keep seeing this error in the pods events:
0:41 PM Warning Failed scheduling pod (router-4-7364e) failed to fit in any node fit failure on node (10.193.188.224): PodFitsHostPorts fit failure on node (10.193.188.91): PodFitsHostPorts fit failure on node (10.193.188.15): CheckServiceAffinity fit failure on node (10.193.188.74): CheckServiceAffinity fit failure on node (10.193.188.82): OutOfDisk
- Pods will not schedule
- Trying to deploy pods and it errors with:
"failed to fit in any node fit failure summary on nodes: CheckServiceAffinity (9), MatchNodeSelector (9), InsufficientMemory (2)"
- Trying to deploy router, registry, or another application in OpenShift
- Fails to run properly with:
"Error scheduling default router-1-deploy: pod (router-1-deploy) failed to fit in any node"
- Also see:
# oc get pods NAME READY STATUS RESTARTS AGE router-1-deploy 0/1 ContainerCreating 0 45m # oc logs router-1-deploy Error from server: container "deployment" in pod "router-1-deploy" is waiting to start: ContainerCreating
- Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.