- Service IPs do not seem to be accessible from some nodes in the cluster
- For example, when we try to deploy an application, an image fails to download from the internal registry with a "no route to host" error
- Unable to communicate to or from pod IPs between container nodes and infrastructure nodes, where one node is on VM and a different node is bare-metal/physical host.
- Can we change the SDN port 4789?
- OpenShift Container Platform 3.x
- OpenShift SDN over NSX SDN
- VMware with using NSX SDN version 6.2.3 or later
- VMware with using NSX SDN version 6.2.2 and older and migrating to NSX SDN 6.2.3 or later
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.