- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Apache HTTPD
- Need assistance with the installation of oauth2 module for Apache2.2.15 which comes standard with RHEL 6.7.
- Red Hat does not provide Oauth2 module for httpd 2.x in RHEL 6.x.
Red Hat provides support for Oauth2 module only in Apache Httpd provided by RHEL 7.x or RHEL 8.x.
However, out of box solution :
- Ping Identity has released mod_auth_openidc.
- We can build it and configure it.
Kindly note : Red Hat wont be able to provide support or any assistance for the same, as its an third party module.
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.