- Applications not accessible through webservers. We're getting 503 responses:
Service Temporarily Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
- Some server instances stop in an unexpected way.
- Error messages seen in Apache log related to ajp.
- The following mod_cluster errors are seen in the
[error] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: ajp_ilink_receive() can't receive header ... [error] (104)Connection reset by peer: ajp_ilink_receive() can't receive header [error] ajp_handle_cping_cpong: ajp_ilink_receive failed
- We are frequently receiving the below error on our apache webservers.
[error] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: ajp_cping_cpong: apr_socket_recv failed.
- Connectivity issue on EWS.
- mod_cluster dropping connections to JBoss.
- JBOSS applications were not reachable through Apache Web Servers.It seems that the threads between Apache Servers and JBOSS servers are exhausted causing an '503 Service temporarily unavailable' error.
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 7.x
- Apache httpd
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.