- On OSP8, SSL has been enabled in Horizon following this knowledge base article.
- After a successful upgrade to OSP9, several endpoints are missing: gnocchi, sahara and aodh.
- The parameter '--force-postconfig' has been used during the 'major-upgrade-aodh.yaml' stage.
- The file /etc/httpd/conf/ports.conf has been emptied.
- If SSL is disabled on Horizon, then all the endpoints are created and /etc/httpd/conf/ports.conf content has not been deleted.
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform (OSP) 8, 9
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.