After setting up Persistent Storage Using Azure Disk on Microsoft Azure, failed to launch the pod with below error messages in master log or event.
Unable to mount volumes for pod "xxx(UUID)": timeout expired waiting for volumes to attach/mount for pod "xxx"/"project". list of unattached/unmounted volumes=[xxxvol]
- What're the prerequisites for PV using Azure Disk?
- How to set up Persistent Storage Using Azure Disk correctly?
- OpenShift Container Platform
- 3.4 or later with Azure Unmanaged Disk
- 3.7 or later with Azure Managed Disk
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure Disk as a Persistent Volume
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.