- Need to change the root directory the docker daemon uses.
- I want to use a directory other than
/var/lib/dockerfor the docker container runtime.
- Docker uses
/var/lib/dockeras default root directory. It is possible to change this root directory ?
- Is it possible to change docker root directory ?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.