We'd like to set up some component monitoring functionality in our system. Here are our requirements:
- Be a self monitor component, NOT human interaction through JConsole, etc.
- Queue levels/statistics
- System Connectivity
- Routes Status, etc.
- Take action when necessary:
- Move messages to a dead letter queue
- Purge a queue
- Stop/start camel routes, etc.
How can I monitor if my broker is still alive and if it is a slave?
We'd like to monitor our Fuse/A-MQ environment with Nagios, should we use camel-nagios?
- Fuse Message Broker 5.5.X, 5.7.X
- Fuse Mediation Router 2.8.X, 2.9.X, 2.10.X
- Fuse ESB Enterprise 7.x
- Fuse MQ Enterprise 7.X
- JBoss Fuse 6.1
- Jboss A-MQ 6.1
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.