- I am unable to login to my 220.127.116.11 appliance using LDAP. It gives an error of "Validation failed: Email must be a valid email address"
- The email address that LDAP returns has upper case characters and therefore I can not login.
- The email validation is no longer accepting upper case characters in the users email address.
- Users that have a single quote in their email address cannot login in.
- Lost LDAP authentication after 4.2 upgrade
- LDAP authentication not working
- Active Directory login not working
- unable to find user object in LDAP
- Not updating Azure cloud provider after initial configuration
Red Hat CloudForms 4.2 (18.104.22.168)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.