- For doing logging as well as some attribute propagation on every (remote) ejb call, need to define a global default interceptor in the container.
- The EJB Interceptor would apply to any application deployed in the EJB Container.
- The deployed applications should not define their own interceptors in the ejb-jar.xml.
- How can a EJB Interceptor be defined in a Module ?
- Is there an alternative method that can be called after onMessage.
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.