- Shows wrong server status
- Shows the server as running while they are down.
- Just the JBoss server is up, all subsystems are down.
- Our deployment process fails due of the wrong status.
- Best way to clear alert in JON
- If we stop JBoss EWS instance and wait for an alert in JON console then start EWS instance, the alert does not go away for a couple of minutes after EWS instance is started
- What is the best way to clear an availability alert once the reported resource's available changes?
- Availability is not being reflected immediately when the resource's availability status changes
- JBoss Operations Network (ON) 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.4, 2.4.1, 2.4.2, 3.0, 3.0.1, 3.1, 3.1.1
- ON Agent
- Inventoried server or service resource in JON server
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.