All workers are in error state request header read timeout error in Apache HTTPD mod_cluster
The following errors in the the httpd error log:
[reqtimeout:info] [pid 20661] [client 999.999.999.999:9999] AH01382: Request header read timeout ... [:error] [pid 24429] proxy: CLUSTER: (balancer://mycluster). All workers are in error state
503 responses for proxied requests.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Red Hat Software Collections (RHSCL)
- Red Hat JBoss Core Services (JBCS)
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server (JWS)
- Apache Web Server (HTTPD)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.