- I was able to pull using docker pull successfully
- Why is oc new-app not able to pull the image?
- Appears to be a manifest difference issue
$ oc new-app --name=testservice https://github.com/example/demo --insecure-registry=true -o yaml error: can't look up Docker image repo.example.org:9091/jdk-184.108.40.206:1.0": Internal error occurred: missing signature key error: no match for "repo.example.org:9091/jdk-220.127.116.11:1.0"
- Able to use image pull secrets to pull from a Sonatype Nexus Repo using insecure connection with authentication
- OpenShift Container Platform
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.