- Disabling the availability check at the Apache Virtual Host resource level does not take affect
- the availability check was set to 2 minutes whereas the availability check continues to occur every 10 minutes
- Availability checks continue even when they are disabled
- Changes to a resource's availability schedule do not get propagated to the agent.
- JBoss Operations Network (ON) 3.1.1
- Changing a resource's availability metric schedule
- Either increasing, decreasing, enabling, or disabling the availability collection for a resource
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.