- Disabling the availability check at the Apache Virtual Host resource level does not take affect
- the availability check was set to 2 minutes whereas the availability check continues to occur every 10 minutes
- Availability checks continue even when they are disabled
- Changes to a resource's availability schedule do not get propagated to the agent.
- JBoss Operations Network (ON) 3.1.1
- Changing a resource's availability metric schedule
- Either increasing, decreasing, enabling, or disabling the availability collection for a resource
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.