- Web Application Archive (WAR) is DOWN when it should be UP
- Seems like the app being monitored displays as unavailable.
- Seems like there are no metrics being monitored even after they are enabled.
- Redeploying unexploded WAR and exploded WAR causes WAR availability to be reported as DOWN
WAR is reported as DOWN with the following debug message being logged:
DEBUG [ResourceContainer.invoker.daemon-8] (org.rhq.plugins.jbossas5.StandaloneManagedDeploymentComponent)- Could not get deployment state for JavaEEWebApplication deployment 'vfszip:/opt/jboss/jboss-eap-5.1/jboss-as/server/production/deploy/helloworld.war/', cause:
- JBoss Operations Network (ON) 3.0, 3.1, 3.1.1, 3.1.2
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 5.1, 5.1.1, 5.1.2, 5.2
- Web Application Archive (WAR) service resource in inventory
- WAR has been redeployed in an exploded or unexploded form opposite of its original deployed form
- For example, originally the WAR was deployed as an archive (single file); it was then added to inventory; it was then redeployed to JBoss AS in an exploded form (directory).
- For example, originally the WAR was deployed as an exploded WAR (directory); it was then added to inventory; it was then redeployed to JBoss AS in an unexploded form (single file).
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.