- After rebooting one of the controller nodes (say ctrl2), it loses network connectivity with the other two (ctrl1 & ctrl3), and starts it's own cluster , but system was accessable via ctplane provisioning network.
- br-Int - bridge name was used in overcloud templates for InternalApi /storage communication ,this bridge name is native name used by openstack neutron services & will be managed by neutron after system boot & will create problem with communication .
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 7.0
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8.0
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 9.0
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.