How can I prevent RHV-M (fka RHEV-M) from powering on RHV hosts as part of the fencing action?
- As part of a fencing action, RHV-M will power off a RHV host and then power it back on again.
- There are situations in which it's not desired that RHV powers the host back on again after fencing it.
- How can I prevent RHV-M from powering hosts back on after powering them off as part of a fencing action?
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.6.
- Red Hat Virtualization 4.0
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.