- How to change cockpit port from 9090 to some other port in Red Hat Enterprise Linux ?
- Satellite 6.2 smart proxy also listens on port 9090. This conflicts with Cockpit service. Can the cockpit be changed ?
- "systemctl status cockpit.socket" shows the error "Address already in use" on a Red Hat Satellite server.
cockpit.socket - Cockpit Web Service Socket Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/cockpit.socket; enabled; vendor preset: disabled) Active: failed (Result: resources) Docs: man:cockpit-ws(8) Listen: 0.0.0.0:9090 (Stream) Sep 1 14:18:16 XXX systemd: cockpit.socket failed to listen on sockets: Address already in use
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Cockpit to run on Satellite 6.2 and later
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.